Quality. Legal. Services.
There are jobs – and then there are careers. The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious, motivated people, day-in and day-out.
Why Join Us:
- We invest in our Teams
- We empower our Teams
- We strive for stellar performance
- We are a family
- We uphold integrity
We currently have the following vacancies.
1: Dispute Resolution and Employment Paralegal
We are recruiting a dispute resolution paralegal to work in its intensive dispute resolution and employment department.
Role, Purpose & Responsibility Summary
The purpose of the role is to provide paralegal support to the partners and lawyers in the dispute resolution and employment department.
- Assist and support department lawyers in the day to day running and administration of client matters.
- Drafting of pleadings and court processes.
- Preparing regular status reports and updates.
- Attending internal meetings and calls with department lawyers when required.
- Assist partners and lawyers in administrative matters when called upon.
- Diploma in Law (Paralegal) Studies programme from a reputable and accredited institution.
- 1 – 3 years’ relevant work experience in a busy work environment.
- Demonstrable skill and experience in paralegal support.
- Good grasp and understanding of legal concepts.
- Demonstrable drafting and legal writing proficiency.
- Additional relevant qualification will be an added advantage.
If you qualify and are interested in the position, please strictly send an application letter and your resume addressed to the People Committee at [email protected] on or before 5 pm on the 5th October 2023. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to participate in a competitive recruitment process.